//articulo en proceso de traducción//
|Nombre Real||Mitchell Rene Beiro|
|Otros nombres|| ㅤ
|Nacimiento||10 de Septiembre de 1965|
|Lugar de Nacimiento|
|Lugar de residencia|
|Especie de fursona(s)||Ratón|
|Invitado de honor||ConFurence 11 - 2000|
Envolvimiento en el Furry Fandom[editar]
Mitch attended many furry conventions across the U.S.A. He created elaborate pop-up art when doing sketchbook commissions, and three-dimensional layered foam-core sculptures. His art has been published in Huzzah, Wild, and several other publications.
Su fursona es un ratón cuyas características se asemejaban mucho a su propio físico a comienzos del siglo XXI.
Mitch Beiro was arrested on October 3, 2012 following an eleven-month investigation by Tucson detectives of the Tucson Police Department, as part of a wider investigation into the online sharing of child sexual abuse images through peer-to-peer internet networks via an unsecured WIFI connection.
As stated in October 3 articles, the police found Mitchell Beiro "to have “thousands” of computer files depicting child sex exploitation". He "is being charged with 15 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor." Additionally, "Detectives also found out in the investigation that he was part of an unreported child molestation case in California."
Mitch Beiro pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 15, and was sentenced in February 19, 2013, to 10 years in prison at the Arizona State Prison Complex- Eyman, in Florence, AZ, with lifetime probation upon completion of his sentence.
- Búsqueda de Reclusos (apellidos por la letra "B") En el sitio web del Departamento del Sheriff del Condado de Pima (revisado el 8 de Octubre del 2012)
- Perfil de Mitch Beiro en Fur Affinity. Revisado el 19 de Febrero del 2013
- Police: Tucson security guard found with thousands of child-sex files in Arizona Daily Star October 3, 2012. (Retrieved October 7, 2012)
- Security guard arrested for child sex abuse images Tucson News Now October 3, 2012. (Retrieved October 7, 2012)
- Sex offender sentenced to prison and probation article on the online version of the Arizona Daily Star (Retrieved February 19, 2013)
- Mitchell R. Beiro's profile on the Arizona Department of Corrections website (Retrieved February 24, 2013)